[kj] Ashes to Ashes

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 18:40:47 EST 2008

Dunno if anyone watches it, but they just featured Turn to Red.

(anyone not in the UK can find Ashes to Ashes on the BBC iPlayer, it's a weird cop thing - can't explain!)

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

I can't watch it. Pete, my OH gets in a really funny mood and I can't be arsed with it. It's to do with the Quattro. He had a carbon copy until the floods last year and it was trapped in the garage. He was away for a few days on business. I can't drive and it would've been tricky getting it out; I'd've given it a go though (it'd've been a laugh) but he'd taken the keys with him and wouldn't let me break into it so it drowned.

Bless the lamb, he didn't comprehend the extent of the flooding..

I bet that he'd let me do it now though - as Quattros have tripled in value due to that show.

Personally I have a problem with, and I know that the boys love her, 'Helga' the talking dashboard. ''Zat setbelt iz nut dun'
It's Kit's Dominatrix.