[kj] ot cnn news autism vaccine case won

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 15:57:25 EST 2008

cliffmonka at alaska.net wrote:

> holy shit TB sorry man,i'm jus so completly angry and if they have proof

> the

> vaccines are the cause of millions of people with autism,they'll be fuked

> forever,i'm trying not to rush to judgement,but terrorists ain't shit

> compared to

> the millions of families that will fuk them up.

IMO, there's more to it than just mercury in vaccines, otherwise a vastly
higher percentage of children would be autistic. I believe it takes almost
a "perfect storm" of events, *including* the thimerisol (mercury) to trigger
whatever results in autism, which may or may not include certain genetic
predispositions, the child's overall health at time of the vaccine(s) and
other things. It' still incredibly arrogant of the pharmaceutical
company(s) to have knowingly stuck with this form of preservative for
vaccines for so long after it was known that such a high level of mercury
was so poisonous especially in children.

And most vaccines including those for children *still* have that
preservative in them. It will be years before it's all off doctor's shelves
nationwide.

I would strongly suggest anyone with babies coming up on their 18 - 24 month
vaccines do some cursory research on the subject and ask hard questions of
whoever their kid's doctor is. Ask to see the actual vial the vaccine is
coming from and make not of the batch number and the manufacture date.
Don't be afraid to tell your doctor you refuse to allow them to give a
vaccine of *any* kind to your kid unless they say, order a new batch of the
vaccine if the current batch is over a year old or you just feel
uncomfortable in the situation. Above all, if your kid has been sick the
past few weeks before he's due for a shot, wait until some time has passed.
Your kid isn't going to catch polio if you wait an extra month to get the
vaccine.

T.B.