[kj] Forum Dates?

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:51:06 EST 2008

I've got my tickets for Friday night. Along with Goldfrapp and Red Lorry Yellow Lorry I'm gonna have a good few gigs this year. Couldn't make The Godfathers though. I'm also hoping to get over to NYC at some point and see the Rock Steady Crew breakdancing. Sh*t, did I just say that? I only meant to think that, not say that.