[kj] OT:Headcount/Gundogs/October File Raven Tribute

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 03:10:40 EST 2008

St. Pancras? My god what a horror story I have
regarding that. It took 26 hours to travel back home
from europe. missed flights, etc. we had to reach st.
pancras after leaving brussels yesterday morning
everything was running late! Good luck on your
journey....sorry if I ramble, I'm not well after this
trip overseas!

Cheers

Michael

http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_8801&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\woody\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Software\AntiSpam