[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Mar 6 00:43:45 EST 2008

QUOTE:

Well, a few years ago, in an act of insensitive fuckery so colossal it could
blot out the sun, Siemens tried to trademark the name "Zyklon" with the
intent of marketing a series of products under the name. Including gas
ovens.

UNQUOTE

?! Ye gods if that's true it defies imagination. I did a contract for
Siemens last year...it sucked. Only contract I have ever left early. Was
amazing how disorganised they are, the NZ operation at least, compared to
what you expect of a german company.