[kj] ot - pure evil

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:35:37 EST 2008

On 04/03/2008, jo <jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Cunts; it wasn't dead, did it look limp?

All puppies look like that when held that way. Anyone suggesting
otherwise is an idiot who's obviously never had a pet, or one that
they spent any real time with other than having it chained in the yard
and going out to beat it occasionally when drunk.

Even if it's "fake" it's still sickening and I'd expect the US
military to mount a full investigation (I know I'm going to be
dissapointed here).

In the defense of the soldiers involved in that and similar clips,
they've obviously been turned into monsters by their experiences there
and lost all sense of decency and any moral compass they may have had.
Unless they were nutjobs when they started, lets face it, most
countries militaries attract nutcases. I don't think they do enough
psychological profiling. Though if they just want killing machines why
would they worry?

Who cares if they kill a puppy or five hundred if they are securing
freedom and democracy?

I think it's obvious that a lot of the troops and their superiors have
lost the plot and forgotten why they are there. The people they
originally were supposed to liberate are now the enemy it seems. If
the US and UK troops are there "until the job is done" then they won't
be back until the Iraqi population has been beaten into total
submission, exterminated or the troops are. Which means a long drawn
out, bloody pointless war that will be looked back upon in the future
in a similar fashion to the way we look back at the holocaust now.

What an absolute fucking mess.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76