[kj] A quick apology

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:09:15 EST 2008

On 03/03/2008, Rob's Arse <joker at z6.com> wrote:

> No need to respond please but I feel I should apologise for shamlessly

> plugging Headcount over the last couple of weeks! There's a lot going on but

> that does not mean that you all have to put up with it.

> The tenuous link has been rather stretched and you are all very kind with

> your patience.

Yes you were taking the piss rather. I mean, it's not like your band
do anything of interest anyway? Just a bunch of faded old codgers
trying to regain a lost momentum from years ago and playing on a
gullible but fanatical fan base who mostly see your band through
rose-tinted spectacles and cataracts.

This is a group for Killing Joke who are an up and coming young band
full of energy and new ideas who put actions first over empty promises
made in the haze of stale cigar-fumes like your band do.

Oh, wait...

Nah don't worry about it. This is a group for Killing Joke fans, not
Killing Joke. The only interesting thing in the KJ camp at the moment
is the return of Paul Ferguson, and I think he'll regret that
manoeuvre. I don't feel excited by the prospect of gigs at all. I
don't expect anything new or interesting will happen as a result.

Projects by the members of the band and mailing list have more
interested me in recent years than Killing Joke themselves.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76