[kj] Kj in the U.S. - question

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Mar 3 20:07:13 EST 2008

Too bad only 2 or 300 showed up at the last BOSTON show in 2003. However, I remember in a radio interview during the 1994, Jaz said "Boston is a place that fits w/the sound of Killing Joke", so maybe there's hope for another full US tour...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:48:29 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Kj in the U.S. - question

you never know,its not all completely sorted out,they may add more dates to u.s.a leg of tour,they would be wise to,somewhere nearer to you,maybe pheonix ;) milinda ps so i wont be seeing greg at that gig then LOL !!

From: jagargal at lycos.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:03:02 -0500Subject: [kj] Kj in the U.S. - questionWhy only two dates in the US? (one for NY and one for LA). Won't the band do the two dates / two setlists thing in the US? Are you reading my emails? >:\ (i already asked the very same three days ago but got no answer at all) Javier mex-city

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!