[kj] U.S. Dates question

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 17:20:10 EST 2008

I don't think I can put you up, Milinda, -- ours being a small
apartment with two children already, we don't have much space -- but
I can certainly steer you towards the cheapest accommodations possible
(as I did for Mr. Coles when he was here in `03).

And they *BETTER* make it to New York.

:)

Alex in NYC