[kj] OT:Headcount/Gundogs/October File Raven Tribute

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:16:09 EST 2008

i will most definatly be there,come hell or high water---i am looking forward to this robs,have never seen gundog live b.4 and it will be great to see your lot live again ;)

thanks for the up date

milinda

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:02:19 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT:Headcount/Gundogs/October File Raven Tribute
Right then.This is all confirmed for Saturday April 12th at The Bridge House 2, Bidder Street, Canning Town, London, E16 4ST.The line up isOctober File - HeadlineGunDogsHeadcountTickets are £7.50 per ticket and are on sale now athttp://www.bh2live.com/page13.htmlYou can pay by PayPal and also by credit card but over the phone.There are only about 100 tickets so be quick!In case some don't know, all bands have a personal connection to Raven, OF and Headcount for reasons you all know.GunDogs, in case you don't know, features Paul's brother Dan on bass (funny that!!!)We're seeing this is a bit of a tribute to Paul but please note that, until Dan confirms, we're not making much of it. We want to make sure that the family's wishes are respected. If Dan gives the OK, then we'll do press etc.However, I know that alot of folks didn't get a chance to raise a glass to Paul due to the location of his funeral and also the short notice for the Wolverhampton wake. We'll be thinking of him anyway.Hope to see some of you there.ThanksRobwww.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)