[kj] Inferno lyrics................... Universe B too (ugh, not again!!! :~)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 20:59:58 EST 2008

I made a mistake. I meant that "far from the worker bee stage"
is what i think goes along well with the descriptions of the colony on Universe B.

sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
"Worker-bee stage" is like that lowest level of work/society where
one is just a production factor for the benefit of the Queen Bees."

I think it goes along with the rest of how he describes the "colony" of Universe B.

Lennonka <lennonka at gmail.com> wrote:
I can relate with most of them. Thanks fo much for help!

But what the Hell does "bee stage" mean? : )))

2008/3/2, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com>: About lyrics, this is about the highly coveted, finally posted
lyrics to Universe B [thankyouforthat]....

I'm offering some further corrections to a few of the words so you could judge for yourself.
I'll write in italics....

Visions of a bleak future world
What type of landscapes we see
Unholy pylons stretch across black deserts,
Mankind's reward for his greed

A pre-upheaval migration came
Dreamers that dream the same dream
Underpopulated regions where we live
Universe B can be seen

And paper money means nothing here
Far from the worker bee stage**
The colony partied all through the night
While the last battle raged

**not 100% sure, but it sounds very close,

Lennonka <lennonka at gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.killingjoke.cz
Go to -> Lost Lyrics -> Album KJ2003

2008/3/2, fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk>: Does anyone have them ?
I want to sing a version of it and put it on My Myspace account , but I need the lyrics.
Does anyone have the Inferno lyrics ?

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me, save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

--
With love & peace
Lennonka