[kj] (Revised ) Inferno lyrics...................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 17:33:17 EST 2008

Southern countries Shut the fuck up adeCome in 20 chains 120 in the shadeWhen the dust picks the dust Middle class matriarchAll the things are crossed insane insideAnd my skin, feel my skinGetting melanoma Give him the numberScorcher, scorcher Courtship CourtshipTell me when it's overTell me when the nightmare's overDrop shell bomb Torch the boyInfernoDrop shell bomb Torch the boyInfernoBrother brother kill brother nowMother mother I'm aloneMother mother my love is goneWhat's happened at my homeFather father kill sonCousin cousin why? For a casket of wineFather father scratching through my headFather father lust offer my wifeFire your home Torch the boyInfernoDrop shell bomb Torch the boyInfernoFuckin' situationYou're a sociopathWith the best intention On the edge of extinctionLeaders that bleed us Due to disobedienceShit on your descendantsEyes flying in the sky Ants flying in the skyEyeing the triangle Eye in the triangleTalk good on the phone I ve got God on the phoneEverything is wrongAnd my mind turns blackAnd my mind turns blackAnd my mind turns blackCause there's seizures in my Big MacFire your homeInfernoDrop shell bombTorch the boyInfernoFire your homeTorch the boyInfernoDrop shell bombTorch the boyInferno

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:18:53 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Inferno lyrics...................I mean: http://www.killingjoke.cz/?display=lyrics.2003#inferno