[kj] Pandemonium Night

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 18:48:52 EST 2008

I take it the Grand Vizier of Cinammon Ziggurat [orf whatever] doesn't like rivals.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Leigh, I have two words for you
STAND DOWN!!

Put the sacred cow DOWN, and step away from the altar.

;)