[kj] Stirring The Pot....

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 13:01:50 EST 2008

I am still amazed BPF has come back, and it is great news. I'd be less irritated (and this is entirely subjective) if it wasn't for the money- I can barely afford to go to either of these shows, so it really has to be the one I'm going to get the most entertainment out of. I'm pissed off I even have to make a choice- a few extra quid and I'd just say fuck it and go to both and enjoy it just fine. Still, maybe something will go right before then and I'll see you all at the first night too.

Jim.

jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
Every silver lining has a cloud, apparently. I'm surprised you're so disappointed Jim - still looks like great news to me.

Jamie

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com