[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Mon Jun 30 20:11:25 EDT 2008

I am just wondering how the hell these guys are practicing for this tour.....I mean, if this mockumentary is mostly the "Jaz show" put it on hold as well as any "previews", film the reunion, then the Jaz man can go psycho again about Jimmy Page being his long lost brother all he wants in this "Death and Resurrection Show".

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:07:35 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Here, here, Bette!

(I'm totally with you on this one)

k.w.