[kj] "Death & Resurrection Show"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 11:34:39 EDT 2008

It looks like it was put back online in a different spot -- and with
noticeably diminished picture quality, for whatever reason -- here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37343044

Surely they didn't take it down and then put it back up somewhere else
simply because I'd left a comment on the other one saying I thought it
seemed like the thing was awfully Jaz-centric? Since the poster can't
delete viewer comments, the only thing they can do would be to delete
the whole video itself, and re-post it again. Of course, I can leave the
same comment again. And again...

-Oliver