[kj] Jaz Pies...?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:47:03 EDT 2008

one of my mates (Glen - who you met Brendon..) used to go to a bakery in
the darkness before dawn after a night out at a dance party, and him and his
mates would buy hot fresh loaves of bread, hollow them out and wear them as
mittens...!

~johnny
(just moved and we still dont have a phoneline at home so
internet-less!)(BAH!!!)

--

postponed indefinitely..."