[kj] Jaz Pies and CZ

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Jun 28 18:13:38 EDT 2008

Mainly fuelled by the explosion in UK budget airlines (Easy Jet, Ryanair etc), Prague and other eastern european cities have become very popular for UK "stag party" trips, especially as the authorities in Dublin started to crack down on hordes of pissed-up English blokes and girls rampaging through the streets ...