[kj] Jaz

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jun 26 20:21:43 EDT 2008

ROFL... That would be some freaky shit...
Diamanda and KJ... *shiver*

At 07:27 PM 6/26/2008, Bette Dillinger wrote:

>HEY! The default lead singer has to be DIAMANDA GALAS! She would

>scare the shit out of everyone in the audience. Perfect. She

>already knows some of Jaz's friends!!!!

>-Bette

>----------

>Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:22:42 +0100

>From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz

>At least he wouldn't need the warpaint.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.