[kj] Wikipedia entry on Jaz Coleman

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Thu Jun 26 19:17:11 EDT 2008

LOL, yeah, and also take into consideration that the stats of 1% have this IQ number are horribly skewed. There are MANY people who have not taken an IQ test, and they thus are not in the cohort. The armed forces are big sources for these statistics, at least they were in the beginning, to set a "baseline".

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:06:46 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Wikipedia entry on Jaz ColemanI've got 141I just come here to associate with the lowly mortals and see how you all are. :)At 05:08 PM 6/26/2008, B. Oliver Sheppard wrote:
"He has been married twice and has children. He claims that he has an IQ of over 190." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaz_ColemanNote that only 2% of people on earth have an IQ over 130. Only 1% have an IQ over 135. From then it's really, really slim pickings.Of course, I have never met anyone online who claims to have an IQ lower than 140, which is preposterous.-Oliver_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering
Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.