[kj] Replace one bunch of cretins

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jun 25 12:53:02 EDT 2008

One can never win ehhh? :)

At 11:29 AM 6/25/2008, folk devil wrote:

>now that would just be asking for chronic arthritis.

>"

>----------

>Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:49:02 -0400

>From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Replace one bunch of cretins

>Nothing a little spinal fusion can't fix. :)

>At 08:23 PM 6/24/2008, folk devil wrote:

>Not if you've had some of your spine removed, and have nothing left

>between 2 vertebra!

>It's lovely :)

>----------

>Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:19:37 -0400

>From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Replace one bunch of cretins

>I am and it is!

>Physical Therapy is one the most boring tedious experiences I've ever had!

>FEH!

>Thanks!

>At 08:16 PM 6/24/2008, Karen Weil wrote:

>----------

>Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that

>pays you back!

><http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback>Learn

>More

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.