[kj] facebook

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 07:30:28 EDT 2008

I know I mentioned this awhile back, when I was even more of a "new guy"
than I am now (maybe a year, year and a half ago?), that I'm on Facebook:

I'm nicer there than on this list. When I come to this list I bring my
truncheon. (Nietzsche: "Thou goest to woman? Do not forget thy whip!"
Me: "Thou goest to the Gathering mail list? Do not forget thy club!")
I'm sorta active on the two Killing Joke communities on Facebook where I
am certainly not one of the new guys. I just post a lot of pics to there
and stuff.

-Oliver