[kj] Jaz

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 21:21:03 EDT 2008

I'd happily settle for spelling criticism fluently over doughnuts and milk:-))

I'm gonna have you & Ade over for donuts & milk. (my light snack breakfast today at 8:07pm).

I don't think ade's words will have any massive impact on Jaz, nor mine or anyone elses.
If KJ makes a new album we're all gonna go and buy it. (I Hope... I even refused to download the leaks!)

If Jaz were so sensitive he'd have offed himself a long time ago with all the shit he's been thru.
He seems to be quite confident in himself :) Mind you, having a group of psychotic derelicts like
us all join a list in support of KJ is more than enough to make daddy happy. :)

Cheers,
Me