[kj] Jaz

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 20:01:57 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'll just keep my trap shut then Jo. You take this personally 'cos you know these people, whereas I am not so 'well connected'.

No matter how much I love this man / love what this man does for me, I still have my opinion - HE can change that opinion, not YOU. Clearly disagreeing with your opinion makes me a lead weight critic. Yeah, of course! Agree or else !!