[kj] facebook

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 18:54:21 EDT 2008

k. It's just when every request gets dropped in my email inbox that I find it hard to ignore people. I'll go and change the settings. Although it's easier, with my mannerisms just to get rid of it.

I did a quick float about on the net and doesn't seem easy to uninstall - to the layman/thicko:-))

Just don't visit the facebook site anymore. Maybe put a banner up on your page saying you're no longer using the account, then don't go there. I haven't looked to see if the accounts can be deleted.