[kj] [KJ] OT: Replace one bunch of cretins.. with another !!!

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:49:17 EDT 2008

Didn't god already disappear in a puff of logic? ;)

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:45:57 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Replace one bunch of cretins.. with another !!!The answer is 42Cheers,MeAt 04:37 PM 6/24/2008, ade wrote:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C8D63A.30B60175"Content-class: urn:content-classes:message> If you wanted to make a comment about Post Industrial Capitalism, let's hear it, not just the tired mantra of "they're all the same". No shit. However, some are a tad worse than others. Pardon my apathy, but we replaced the conservatives in the UK with the only party that said it was "the peoples' party" & had any sort of majority. Yet we're in Iraq. Revolution? Yeah, just look what happened in France... Frankly, I don't know WHAT the answer is, these days.