[kj] facebook

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 18:42:23 EDT 2008

Do you mean, how do you delete your account? Good question! Probably best to just stop going there, stop logging in, etc. Anny apps you installed are unlikely to do anything if you don't login. I rarely visit mine, though it'll be useful to say hello to old work mates, etc. Occasionally !

I just want to get rid of it; kit and cadooble (sp.) I always feel guilty about not replying to all the requests. If I'm not there, I can't appear rude.
I can't sussed out how to uninstall via add/remove programmes.

I'm resigned that my account info is there or, indeed, theirs - evermore.
This rig is due for a reformatt some time soon so perhaps that's the best opportunity to shed it.