[kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 02:39:52 EDT 2008

Yeah, I agree with Bette. I love Killing Joke's music to death, bt ;et's
face it, Jaz is a self-promoting megalomania who is certainly a legend
in his own mind.

Who else could go on non stop for 20 mintes about all the accolades he's
attained, performing "for the Queen," playing Wembley stadium, composer
in residence of the EU. This is the sam e guy who wrote anti-system type
stuff like "Kings and Queens," bragging he got honored by the damned
queen! Homes in New Zealand, Prague, globe trotting world tours ad
recording in ancient pyramids and Costa Rica, but--

PLEASE HELP ME RAISE MONEY TO RECORD A LOW BUDGET STRAIGHT TO DVD FILM!

Oh and the world will end Dec 22, 2012 and KJ will be there to rock out
with the a-rockalypse

-Oliver