[kj] Replace one bunch of cretins.. with another !!!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Jun 24 01:50:30 EDT 2008

At least you got "Amerika" right! :)

Cheers,
Me

At 11:05 PM 6/23/2008, GREG SLAWSON wrote:

>I'm glad to read so many posts today that I totally agree with (the

>one below being

>one of 'em). I've been railing for 20 years that voting isn't the

>answer, and capitalist economics is the

>problem, and we need revolution...now I feel like people on the

>other side of the pond agree with at least some of my views (and

>being a commie in Amerika is not always easy)...

> > Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:58:43 +1200

> > From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com

> > To: gathering at misera.net

> > Subject: Re: [kj] Replace one bunch of cretins.. with another !!!

> > i'm not denying the theory of that, but in reality, i totally

> > disagree! (he said smiling ) =)

> > with our govt here as my case study, (NZ), i see it as total bollox.

> > i get sick of that arguement 'if you dont vote you cant complain' FUCK

> > that! the advertising bullshit fuckin pisses me off too... 'have your

> > say!' BULLSHIT! ticking one box while remaining uninformed to the

> > finer points of party policy is NOT having a say worth a crap! if you

> > ask someone why they are voting for a certain party its no doubt based

> > on the personality of the MEMBER they seen on tv most recently who

> > tickled their fuzzies somehow. its all a fuckin con, I WILL REFUSE!

> > corporations run the world these days, not govts... like that quote

> > by one of the rothschilds or rockefellas... "give me control of the

> > nations economy and i care not who makes the laws" (paraphrasing)

> > eliminating wall street and such is the first step to real progress...

> > On 6/24/08, Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote:

> > > Bette: If enough Americans vote, we might actually make some progress.

> > --

> > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been

> > postponed indefinitely..."

>----------

>Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back!

><http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchcashback>Try

>it Now

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.