[kj] [KJ] Deborah Schlussel

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Jun 24 01:42:03 EDT 2008

The same way Al-Awda and P&J (Peace and Justice)
also denied the hate speech when it's documented and video taped.
They all deny it. Hell P&J even broke off from
A.N.S.W.E.R because answer became to toxic to be associated with.

I don't listen to her radio show. Not interested.
Don't read townhall either, KJ list keeps me to tied down.
I did not assume you mentioning an Obama friendly
site. All I did was state that if one goes on about user comments
on articles, it's pointless.

I don't care who her father is, or what the
agenda is. If these women are parts of a group
that is associated with Sami Al Ariyan who
is no innocent victim himself, well... The facts speak for themselves.

Cheers,
Me