[kj] latest news from usa

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Jun 24 01:21:22 EDT 2008

Glad for you support. Death wishes are always fun!
And if you're gonna do the chant/slogan, you need to have a nice
poster and spell America the right way.
Amerika or AmeriKKKa

Viva La Revelucion!

At 07:18 PM 6/23/2008, Pete Mate wrote:

>waste oil and fat being stolen from restaurants they use 50 percent

>of it and get it cheaper then anywhere else they have had it to good

>for to long i hope it goes up to 20 bucks a gallon if ya cant afford

>it dont use it walk or get a bike you warmongering capitalist pigs -

>oh and death to america

>----------

>Click here

><http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fmatch%2Enz%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1043416&_r=WL_EMAL_TAG&_m=EXT>Find

>singles in your area with Match.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.