[kj] [OT] Iran

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Jun 24 01:12:37 EDT 2008

Will not happen. No chance in hell.

Even if Israel goes after Iran which frankly I think is a damn good pretext
(Recall the Iraq nuke centers? The world moaned and bitched but are
damned happy Israel
took em out) the US would probably not get involved or in some
minor supportive role.

We don't have the money, or the resources or the support. Anyone who
thinks the US will
go and do it because "Bush wants it" is waaaaaaay off.

Cheers,
Me

At 06:09 PM 6/23/2008, sade1 wrote:

> > how many here think the US will invade Iran, before he leaves?

> As things stand, i think it's a done deal. I've read too many people

>across the spectrum have given professional opinions as to why and

>how it will happen.

> I think it'll be the Jews hitting the Persians due to some, um,

> 'justifiable'

>"pretext,"the Persians immediately counterstriking and the Americans

>attacking the Persian counterstrike, honoring U.S.defense treaties and

>agreements with the Jews to defend them no matter what. And of course

>Iran will activate their Hamas and Hezbollah crews to hit** whatever

>predetermined

>targets they've chosen.

> Buy oil; when the post-Iran spike in oil further affects inflation

>a few weeks-months after, buy gold and ride it to the top.

>**(like all those Jason Bourne

> assassins out to get him in

> each movie)

>... ... ... ... ... ...

>(looking at the current state of things)

>'Save me..

> save me from Tomorrow..

> I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.