[kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jun 23 20:06:06 EDT 2008

It will be 22 December 2012 in NZ before anywhere else except perhaps
Antartica (?), and yeah I'm pretty sure knowing the history of KJ and the
prophecy that that's where he wants to be, that's what I gathered at least.

A fair bit of the interview was a 'plug New Zealand' kind of thing, until
now he has kept a very low profile in NZ for a long time. I personally hope
he DOESN'T end up settling down and teaching, for a while, well not at least
while there's KJ music and movies to be made. But works well either way, I'd
be quite keen to attend some of his lectures and nod understandingly while
sitting in complete bafflement (slightly mashed ;)