[kj] Iran; clarification

Pete Mate pete_mate at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:58:33 EDT 2008

where all the target and bush doesnt have to invade iran cause obama will do it for him

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:50:42 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] Iran; clarification

Saudi Arabia just stated they will be "releasing more oil" to the world. Bush and Co would not have the resources, time or popular support to invade Iran. Alaska is the target.

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:00:23 -0700Subject: [kj] Iran; clarification

Oops, fellow posters. I meant to write:
"Quite frankly, I believe that even the Bush administration won't be so stupid."
(Or, was that really just a Freudian slip on my part?) ; )

Sigh, it's Monday ...

k.w.