[kj] kj: ...TOUR LOGISTICS......

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:23:01 EDT 2008

Hi Sean,

As you are aware, after a MASSIVE charm offensive and weeks of crawling the
better half, after a few glasses of wine, last night gave me the OK for
Paris.

The flights are Easyjet from Liverpool and I've sorted a cheap hotel near
the East Rail station which is a few metro stops from the Trabendo.

The tickets using the links from the Trabendo web site are bought separate.

Brian.