[kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jun 23 05:04:10 EDT 2008

20 minute interview with Jaz in NZ, the interviewer is his daughter Tabitha:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/ExtendedVideo/tabid/315/articleID/60468/Defaul
t.aspx#video"http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/ExtendedVideo/tabid/315/articleID/
60468/Default.aspx#video

Sheds a bit of light on what the new movie is all about and also…well all
that whinging might have paid off, apparently we are getting a concert in
2012.

*purr*

PS: Just as I suggested, Jaz is doing a couple of months with a trainer to
get in shape before the concert, had to happen really.

Checked by AVG.
7:52 a.m.