[kj] [KJ] Deborah Schlussel

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Jun 22 20:47:54 EDT 2008

Whoops, I meant to say she once wrote a piece about Bill Clinton being sexist against men because he supported Charter 9, which was for equality in sports for boys and girls. She wrote, in order to ignite the ire of knee jerk lefties, that men were better at sports and women should just be happy they were allowed to play. That is the type of muckracker she is. A very tedious one.

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:32:29 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] Deborah Schlussel

I wouldn't believe a word out of Deborah Schlussel 's mouth, which is just an extention of her father's voice.....what's his name.....James Horowitz? Very familiar figures in this area. Very full of "shock and awe" bullshit. Her father took full advantage of the "free love generation" then became an uber NeoCon. As did Ms Schlussel, who has had the same picture of herself on her blog for more than ten years. They have an agenda, she wants to foster fear of Dearborn and the residents, who are Arabic. She is a Zionist (of which I have no issue, I just wish she would say that is the reason she is distorting the facts regarding this story). Bottom line, any woman who is trying to look "cute" , has a fan club, and uses images from 15 years ago wants to be a celebrity more than a journalist. And these are her "fans" comments: (Comment)"It's reports such as this that makes me glad and calm that I'm packing heat - a .357 magnum/.38 revovler (it was my dad's). Just wish I could carry the 12 gauge on campus without the hippies and inbred professors fainting and going into fits." Any cavewoman who writes for Town Hall is not to be trusted. She once said that Bill Clinton was sexist against women because he supported Charter 9, equality in sports for both boys and girls.I think she hangs with Ted Nugent. My .05 US Cent,Bette