[kj] Post Length

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 00:20:04 EDT 2008

Gotta admit, I'm with Oliver on this one. I mean...160 messages starting from this morning? Jesus, do you people have something against MSN or is it just that something isn't worth saying unless ALL of us get to see it, hmmm? Do you only fuck in public too? ;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, the bigger issue is that once you start policing things, everything will just go to shit. And it all starts with even just one rule. Once you have one rule in place, the ones that follow will come that much easier. And that obviously sucks. So yeah, line up the topics/posters that bore you to tears and delete the shit out of them.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale