[kj] Local bands - pipkins

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 22:45:35 EDT 2008

~~~ This is a Public..
         Service.. Announcement..
                                   with guitar! ~~~

  For those who live in or visit Los Angeles this July,
it's shaping up to be a good month, including shows from
several bands recently mentioned on the Gathering:

07/08,10-11 Yaz ------------------------------------------------------------ The Orpheum
07/12 Filter -------------------------------------------------------------------- The Roxy
07/12 Pearl Jam, The Who, Foo Fighters, Flaming Lips ----- Pauley Pavilion
07/20 Gang Of Four, Jesus & the Mary Chain ------------------- Gibson/Universal Amphit.
07/20 Jerry Stahl: Love Without (book signing) ------------------ Skylight Books
07/24 The English Beat, The Fixx, The Alarm ------------------- Fonda Music Box Theater
07/24 Yaz, Psychedelic Furs ------------------------------------------ Pacific Amphitheater

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'