[kj] Oi!

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 20:44:34 EDT 2008

Spot-on. It is in fact a rash of Chinese gangs. The pigs fucked the homegrown growers, so it
was then imported shit. We used to get great stuff from outside, but that's rare now too. We
could even get lovely varieties of hash, but that's all gone now - all miserable & expensive shit
now.

So, the Chinese gangs are setting factories up all over the country, spraying it with shit to make
it heavier, etc. Just a profits/organised crime thing. It used to be grown by students/stoners, etc.
You read interviewswith ex-growes & they're just caners who are more interested in growing great
weed than making any money on top of covering costs. Now that's rare & why everyone is risking
their health (more than normal).

As you say, the class A scene is where the real concern should be, but I guess weed is easier
to find with heat-cameras, etc. The pigs have totally fucked us - I'd like to know what they're doing
about coke factories, etc. Fucking stupid police. It's been over a week now since I put my order in.
I wonder how long it'll take...