[kj] Local bands

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 19:40:55 EDT 2008

Man, how could I miss out the Beat??!! Didn't know about Joan A - wow!

Pass the dutchie will you?

That twat who did spaceman, he was in the mock turtles or sandhoppers - something like that.
His name is Jaz Mann (funny that). He came in our shop (Modern Music, Dudley) one day, pissed
a load of record company money away (I didn't mind!) & told me he was going to be a star & I'd be
seeing lots of him. Bear in mind I didn't actually know the guy. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Smug prick.

Next time I saw him, he was on Brass Eye, having the piss ripped out of him by Chris Morris, who
asked him if he thought his music could be circular & whether he could learn to become a genius.
He totally agreed with Morris, including becoming a genius. Morris managed to keep a straight face.

MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A far cry from the days when you'd get members of Zeppelin in our shop.