[kj] Post Length

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:23:33 EDT 2008

miks a toyboy, he would prefur strip poker lol

or skittles ;)

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:21:12 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Post Length

Bit of Gin Rummy to finish the day off maybe? Oh fuck it, let's just play Bingo.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Mik RavenSent: 19 June 2008 22:11To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Post LengthOk then, I'll go pick up my pension then early to bed. Have bingo and a whist drive tomorrow! Life is so hectic!On Thu Jun 19 22:06 , 'ade' <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> sent:

Get off this list now! The only way to eradicate this troublesome banter is get all ageist & eject
the old timers! I'll be the one kicking you out of the back of the van, right into the sea...

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Mik RavenSent: 19 June 2008 22:00To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Post LengthWell I am, and I know at least one or two on here that are older than me, even other grandparents (well one I can think of).On Thu Jun 19 21:57 , "Karen Weil" sent:

No one here is old! Hope that settles it.

k.w.