[kj] Hilariously bad music video

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:33:24 EDT 2008

I love those shreds vids & the Ozzy one is utter genius ! There's also a great Van Halen one
from their recentish reunion tour, wherein Eddie's guitar is *quite* out of tune & yet they continue.
You couldn't have scripted it. I'll see if I can find it.

Still, those shreds vids are meant to be amusing, whereas I think this is supposed to be serious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

Christ on a bike!