[kj] ****SPAM**** OT Pistols

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Jun 19 15:04:16 EDT 2008

Wow ... I'm not the only one then, excellent one Mik ... I remember being online here whilst watching The Stooges at Glastonbury on BBC4 ... thankfully it has been repeated so it's now on my Sky+ box ... much better than the Iggy Pop set I saw at Brixton Academy (2002) ... far too fast that was ... spoiled it really ...