[kj] [KJ] OT: Afghantsi on UK channel More4 now...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 08:27:23 EDT 2008

They (the governments) clearly couldn't care less - all they do is 'dead agent' the people who
disagree with them.

Regarding torture, yeah I'd fucking agree to anything they said to stop them pouring boiling
water down my throat. Hark at this depressing horror story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6275152.stm

Makes my imagination go wild.

There's absolutely NOTHING we can do & that's not that I don't care or a cop-out, it's because
there is nothing that *can* be done other than invading, which, erm, isn't the best way is it?
Pre-emptive and all that.