[kj] gaylords and lasses

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:10:37 EDT 2008

i love you,your so open minded ;D
and it wasnt 50 percent but 500 just 4.u

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:02:50 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] gaylords and lassesI've been saying the same for years! ;-)On Wed Jun 18 21:00 , melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> sent:

lol the romans were such shameless tarts ;D))))))but they did have a point,whats wrong with good clean fun!

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:56:30 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] gaylords and lassesIts the same with guys. All hetro guys think that the gay guys must fancy them, but they don't assume all women must. Society is slowly changing though, maybe we'll eventually catch up with the ancient romans who really couldn't give a damn if it was a male or a female sp long as it was fun! lol.On Wed Jun 18 20:50 , melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> sent:

ha ha ha ade ;D))) you are so crude and tell it as it is i carnt see how anyone would not find you great company,your hilarious lol i think that is true as well,that bi is best way to be,it took a scorpio and a pisces male to make this leo bi ;D)) no disrespect to those who are not bi by! ,beeing bi has its draw backs,every hetro female assume you fancy them,which is not the case,and they feel threatened by that,i think there vain to think i would fancy them inparticular in the first place they need to get over there selfs ;/ milinda

Subject: RE: [kj] gaylords and lassesDate: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:52:28 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

I was only teasing, but as you say, there really are saddos out there that will jump onto any bandwagon there is to make themselves appear to be interesting/attractive, etc. Cretins!

I think bi is the best way really - best of both worlds! I mean, who wants a half-arsed blow-job from a woman, when a man can suck like a hoover on heat?? ;)

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 18 June 2008 15:30To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] gaylords and lassescertainly not ade ;D, ive had 3 girlfriends in the last 8 yearsi and used to fancy only woman for a very long time,then between jaz and mik,ive become bi,but let me say this, if it wasnt for those two,id still be full gay-i guess they have the special blend for me--no one else did btw,oh they tried,didnt work,i just didnt want to know--i still am attrackted to woman more than men,its kinda 60 percent for women and 20-to 40 percent towards men,it all depends who the man is,and in miks case,i give him 50 percent ;) milinda ps i dont like the scene much,itsa bit pretentious ,although i still managed to have alot of fun,i guess the sene is mainly for any gay-lez under 30,after that well,i found it pretentious as i said b.4,dont get me wrong,but gays dont half act up along,males and females,that i found some of them just doing it for fashion ;/

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:51:12 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] gaylords and lasses

You were 'fashionably gay' - lol !

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 17 June 2008 21:38To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] gaylords and lassesi never hated men ade,i know what your talking about,your refuring to my--gay episode--where it was forbidden to fancy men,and i didint back then,jaz ended that phase and mik confirmed it :D))) lol milinda ps sorry woody i will stop now ;P

Get Started!

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!