[kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jun 18 14:17:18 EDT 2008

[KJ] OT: GaylordsJanean:

Interesting points. I know plenty of lesbians who like the same things. They like makeup, "chick flicks," sports, flowers, rockclimbing, etc., etc. They work in diverse fields What they, like you I'm sure, don't like is being labled.
Maybe some day, our society will finally quit with the "boxing."
We can only hope, anyway.

Ciao,

Karen
San Diego