[kj] gaylords and lasses

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:30:25 EDT 2008

certainly not ade ;D, ive had 3 girlfriends in the last 8 yearsi and used to fancy only woman for a very long time,then between jaz and mik,ive become bi,but let me say this, if it wasnt for those two,id still be full gay-i guess they have the special blend for me--no one else did btw,oh they tried,didnt work,i just didnt want to know--i still am attrackted to woman more than men,its kinda 60 percent for women and 20-to 40 percent towards men,it all depends who the man is,and in miks case,i give him 50 percent ;)

milinda ps i dont like the scene much,itsa bit pretentious ,although i still managed to have alot of fun,i guess the sene is mainly for any gay-lez under 30,after that well,i found it pretentious as i said b.4,dont get me wrong,but gays dont half act up along,males and females,that i found some of them just doing it for fashion ;/

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:51:12 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] gaylords and lasses

You were 'fashionably gay' - lol !

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 17 June 2008 21:38To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] gaylords and lassesi never hated men ade,i know what your talking about,your refuring to my--gay episode--where it was forbidden to fancy men,and i didint back then,jaz ended that phase and mik confirmed it :D))) lol milinda ps sorry woody i will stop now ;P

Get Started!