[kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:01:57 EDT 2008

if i had to choose between those two,id choose neither,although since ann witicimbe changed her hair from dark brown to blond,she looks quite the tory babe,but only if your wearing strong sunglasses ;)

milinda

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:54:42 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

> If I had to choose between Brad Pitt and Anne Widdecombe, I’d choose Brad

That's hardly a fair choice! I'd choose Brad in those circumstances. lolOn Wed Jun 18 14:08 , 'ade' <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> sent:

I'll keep my nose out in future. I don't suppose the worlds' religions will give a flying fuck about these results anyway. Clearly gay people don't wish to be patronised by heteros. I just thought
it to be positive is all.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Janean LancasterSent: 18 June 2008 13:59To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

Well as I’m seemingly “the only gay on the Gathering”, I’ll stick my opinion in: it’s all horseshit.

So let me get this, er, straight - I think like a man because I like women, snooker and Top Gear. OK, but I also like flowers, chocolate and Desperate Housewives (the TV show, that is) – maybe I’m bi and didn’t realise.

R20;The study suggests sexual orientation may be set in the wombR20; R11; is this news? I suppose it’s nice that well-meaning people keep wanting to prove that, as Ade put it, R20;gay people are not the unnatural monsters that ignorants think they are”.

But it’s such a grey area; it’s impossible to put people neatly into boxes. If I had to choose between Brad Pitt and Anne Widdecombe, I’d choose Brad. Doesn’t make me straight though.

Cheers,
Janean

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of adeSent: 17 June 2008 20:19To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: [kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

At last: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7456588.stm
...a bit more evidence for the genetic argument. I wonder if the so-called sophisticated west will ever 'get it' ?

MUTATE - http://www.myspace.com/mewtate MUTATE at Virb - http://www.virb.com/mutate Señor Citizen - http://www.myspace.com/SentildeorCitizen PRODUCT - http://www.myspace.com/Productmusik NOISEB4ST4RD - http://www.myspace.com/NBhateYOU Wr0ng Mus1k - http://www.myspace.com/wr0ngmus1k Compsey Tribunal - http://www.myspace.com/CompseyTribunal Stray Dog City - http://www.myspace.com/StrayDogCity Odeama - http://www.myspace.com/Odeama Halon 1301 - http://www.virb.com/halon1301