[kj] [SPAM] Re: [KJ] OT: Gaylords

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 17 21:12:02 EDT 2008

According to what I read, they haven’t yet proven when how and why the brain
wires itself in this way…I don’t think they have explained the cause and
effect relationship between homo / heterosexuality and the wiring of the
brain…at this stage all they have is an observed difference in adults
correlating with sexual preference.

_____